At The Joint Westwood Village located in Magnolia TX, there are no appointments and no hidden fees. As your local chiropractor, we're in your neighborhood providing affordable chiropractic services every day. Be sure to stop in and find out how The Joint is making it easier than ever to put your family chiropractic health first. Whether you're suffering from back pain, whiplash, a sports injury or just need a general chiropractic adjustment, we can help.
· Convenient hours
· Convenient locations
· No appointment necessary
· Only $19 for initial visit
· Membership rates as low as $12.25 per adjustment
· Our chiropractors are professional licensed doctors of chiropractic
Come in today to our Magnolia chiropractic clinic for your initial exam.
Meet Dr. Tiffany Schultz, D.C.
Dr. Tiffany Schultz has lived in The Woodlands, TX area for the last 17 years. Dr. Schultz earned her Bachelor's Degree from the University of North Dakota and graduated from Texas Chiropractic College with a Doctorate in Chiropractic, with honors, in 2002.
During her childhood years in North Dakota, Dr. Schulz was active in sports. When a knee injury forced her to the sidelines, she was told by an orthopedic surgeon that surgery was the only option. However, Dr. Schultz and her parents decided instead to consult with a chiropractor first, who reassured them that her injury could be healed without having surgery, but with regular chiropractic care. After personally experiencing that routine chiropractic care brings about better health and wellness, Dr. Schultz knew that a career as a chiropractor was her calling.
Dr. Schultz has been a practicing chiropractor in The Woodlands, Texas area for the last 10+ year, and strives to help others achieve optimal health and well being through chiropractic care.
How to get the most out of your chiropractic visit in Magnolia, TX:
1) Wear loose fitting and
2) Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
3) Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
4) Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
5) Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
6) In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.